Friday, December 16, 2011

Let's go to the hop! Blog hop, that is...



I'm happy to be participating in the Mistletoe Madness Blog Hop over the next week with some awesome authors, who you will find listed below. To celebrate the holiday season, we're all in a very giving mood. I encourage you to hop on over using the links on this post to see what prizes are available from the different authors, cause holy smokes, there are a lot of them! You can win some free books, eBooks and gift cards, to name a few things.

I'm in a giving mood too and would love to reward one deserving person with a special gift this Christmas. Want to enter my contest to win? Simple. Just post a comment below telling me what your favorite holiday book or movie is, and I'll randomly select one commenter to win a $15 gift card to Amazon.com. Please include your e-mail address somewhere in the post so I can notify you if you win.

The link to the entry form for the blog hop GRAND PRIZE (a Nook Color pre-loaded with books from the sponsor authors):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dExoRDhZSWVKdHFWWkNiaWZBLWJLUmc6MQ

Good luck, and happy holidays!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...