Friday, April 18, 2014

Fun Friday Q&A with author Lynn Montagano

Lynn Montagano
I'm very happy to introduce readers to new author Lynn Montagano, whose debut book Catch My Breath released yesterday from Harper Impulse. Lynn is a former TV news writer who took the plunge and finally wrote a novel, and don't you just love its cover (see below)?

Let's both get to know Lynn a little better with some mind-delving questions.

Angela: Welcome to my blog, Lynn! Describe yourself in five words or less.

Lynn: Outgoing, sarcastic, loyal, fun, control-freak

Angela: Fellow control freak, right here.  *raises hand* I'm also a geek, so I always ask, are you a member of any fandoms (TV/film/books)? If so, which ones?

Lynn: I like a lot of different things but I don’t know if I’d consider myself part of a fandom. I’m overly obsessed with football, does that count? ;) I love the Harry Potter books and movies. I also adore the Indiana Jones trilogy (the 4th one was…meh).

Angela:
Describe your ideal man or woman.

Lynn: Oooh, my ideal man. A sense of humor is really important, along with a sense of style and intelligence. I’m pretty much sold on funny and smart. I don’t care if he’s the most gorgeous thing to walk the planet, there has to be a personality behind the looks.

Angela: Celebrity crush?

Lynn: I have to pick just one?!? At the moment it’s Rob Kazinsky. He’s a British actor probably best known for EastEnders. Last summer he was on True Blood, which I never watch, but tuned in to see him in action. He’d be a good candidate for the “ideal man.” Handsome, funny AND British. Win!

Angela: Oh, I know who he is! All right, final question. You can invite five people to dinner, living or dead. Who would you invite?

Lynn: Oh, wow. Only five? I’m Italian and love to cook so I’d make enough food for at least 20. I’d probably invite Walt Disney, Oprah Winfrey, Richard Branson, Tom Brokaw and Hillary Clinton. Seems like a diverse enough group, no?

Angela: Sounds like an awesome group! Thanks for stopping by today, Lynn!

For the rest of you, please check out Lynn's Facebook page:
-->

Also, please pick up her book, Catch My Breath, which sounds great, doesn't it?

Lia Meyers' plan for a relaxing Scottish vacation is short-lived when one uncharacteristic moment of clumsiness lands her in the arms of her very own Knight in Shining Armani… 
The perfect opportunity for a much needed holiday romance? Wrong! Lia’s still reeling from the mother of all bad breakups, and she really doesn't have the patience for Alastair Holden – despite his effortless charm and cute British accent.
Arrogant and totally inscrutable, he's exactly the sort of guy she wants to avoid but can't: the man behind the mystery proves just too tempting to resist. 
Drawn to him, Lia is forced to battle with her own insecurities, and the closer they become, the more she recognizes her own weaknesses as she peels away his layers with every night they spend together. Discovering the past Alastair is so desperate to conceal, Lia must decide if they can heal one another together or if their deepest fears will tear them apart.
who took the plunge and finally wrote a novel.
who took the plunge and finally wrote a novel.
who took the plunge and finally wrote a novel.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...