Friday, April 4, 2014

Fun Friday Q&A with...Meankitty!

The one and only Meankitty.
One of my favorite websites belongs to Meankitty — www.MeanKitty.com — because it's full of feline deviousness deliciousness. Cute cat pictures. Funny stories of evil cats. And Meankitty herself. So I invited Meankitty to be my Fun Friday Q&A today. She instantly put Typing Slave (i.e. her owner Jody Wallace) to work answering my in-depth questions. Cause that's what cats do. Order people around.

So, without further ado, let's get to know the cat behind the website...

Angela: Thank you for stopping by, Meankitty. Describe yourself in five words or less.

Meankitty: Astonishingly clever omnipotentish tabby feline.


Angela: O-kay. Well, I'm a geek, so I always ask my guests. Are you a member of any fandoms (TV/film/books)? If so, which ones?


Meankitty: I really like the Bad Kitty series by Nick Bruehl, at least the earlier ones, and there were a couple episodes of the TV show GRIMM with a kick-ass killer kitty who put this annoying skinny human female in a coma.

Angela: Describe your ideal man or woman...or whatever.

Meankitty: My ideal woman or man is soft n puffy, stationary (unless I want food), 4 armed/handed for increased scratching, fond of fish for dinner, kind of slow moving in case I need to get away with shit, devoted about cleaning my litter box, wealthy enough that I have a nice, big house and lots of food plus the human doesn’t have to leave much, and hates dogs. Willing to compromise on the 4 arms part.

Angela: You know, I realize now I have a lot in common with you. I wouldn't mind finding a man like that either, except it's fine if he likes dogs in my book (kind of a priority, actually). Okay. Next question. Celebrity crush?

Meankitty: Jackson Galaxy.

Angela: I love him, too! Heh. Okay. You can invite five people to dinner, living or dead. Who would you invite?

Meankitty: Soft n puffy humans who love cats and fish and feeding fish to cats but don’t smell like dogs.

Angela: Allrighty then. Thanks for stopping by today, Meankitty!

Please check out Meankitty's awesome website, and check out my own cat's profile there while you're at it.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...